- Diagnosis Uncertain
This will often be the case as women present with multiple symptoms suggestive of a number of possible diagnoses. Only a full assessment can determine which diagnoses are present.
- Symptoms Prolonged, or Moderate to Severe
Many women in these circumstances will want a clear diagnosis for their problems.
- Failure of Initial (conservative) Measures.
A full assessment is desirable before any other initiatives are tried.
- Definitive Treatment Required
More invasive treatments, or ones with possible side effects, are likely to be indicated, including:
- Surgery for urodynamic stress incontinence.
- Anticholinergic medication for the overactive bladder.
See Practice Addresses or Referral Slips below for each clinic (pads Available on Request)
Please Click Here to open a PDF of a referral slip for the St Vincent’s Clinic.
Please Click Here to open a PDF of a referral slip for the Mater Urodynamic Centre (Mater Clinic).
These can be printed for immediate use.